The SOULE Foundation
The SOULE Foundation is designed to create an experience geared to support, develop and promote the educational advancement of LGBTQ youth and young people of color. The SOULE Foundation started as an extension of SOULE, a multimedia organization dedicated to representing, connecting, and empowering the Black LGBTQ community. As important as our youth are, The SOULE Foundation has recognized the imperative need to ensure their viability, mental sustainability, and success.
We work to give LGBTQ youth and young adults of color the tools, advice, and support to not just get through college, but to excel in college; have a fulfilled personal life, and design a great career.
We provide financial assistance and support beyond tuition to help LGBTQ youth and young adults of color achieve their fullest potential. Our goal is to empower youth by building a bridge between obstacles and opportunity.
The SOULE Foundation provides annual scholarships for up to $5,000 to eligible youth and young adults in pursuit of an undergraduate or graduate degree. In addition, based on need, we also provide financial support for books and other school necessities.
LGBTQ youth and young adults of color are eligible to be considered for a SOULE Foundation scholarship if they meet the following criteria:
- Have attained a cumulative high school or college GPA of at least 2.5
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Are enrolled at a U.S. located, accredited college or university as a full-time student.
- Have submitted FAFSA by the deadline
- Meet the Federal Pell Grant eligibility criteria
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (form attached at the end of the application)
- Award Winner/s must be available for photo/video shoot to receive the award.
- Award Winner/s must be available to attend the Soule Foundation Gala
College advisor & guidance seeking advertisement collateral, email us at email@example.com