The Communications Associate will be instrumental in helping to develop key messaging for sharing our mission and impact on social media, Soule Foundations website, blog, storytelling, newsletters, mailings, outreach, and events.
– Construct a biweekly Newsletter to send to students sharing scholarship opportunities, student highlights, etc
– Construct a quarterly Newsletter to send to out to sponsors and donors about the programs that we are creating and how we are engaging youth.
– Assist with constructing key messaging in terms of outreach and events.
– Other related duties
– Should have good understanding of voice and social media presence of SOULE FOUNDATION
– Self-starter; ability to initiate and work independently
– Ability to interact professionally with potential partners and donors in person, via phone, and email
– Ability to multitask and prioritize
– Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign